Cumin is a flowering plant in the Apiaceae family that grows up to one foot in height and is grown heavily in Mediterranian countries. Its seeds are contained within a fruit and are typically dried for use in Asian cuisine. Cumin was used anciently, with use of the seeds dating back to 2000 B.C. Traditional uses for Cumin include promoting digestive health and circulation. It was used ritually for internal protection and to protect one’s home. Cumin is rich in cuminaldehyde, which benefits the digestive system and promotes oral health. Cumin essential oil is purifying to the body’s systems and it promotes a healthy inflammatory response to normal stressors. Cumin has a powerful aroma and its nutty, spicy taste packs a powerful punch to recipes, so only a small amount of Cumin essential oil is needed for cooking. Cumin can be added to a variety of dishes and entrees including chili, dips, curry, soups, and salsa. It can also be used as a spice for meats and marinades.
- Popular spice used in many dishes from around the world
- Promotes oral health
- Supports digestive health and helps to relieve occasional digestive discomfort
- Purifying to the body’s systems
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response to normal stressors
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to stomach for occasional digestive discomfort
- Add 1–3 drops to stews, soups, and curries for a spicy flavor and to promote digestive health
- Dilute and apply to areas of concern to promote healthy circulation
- Add one drop to 4oz. of water and gargle to promote oral health
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Contact me for details on how to get the best prices on your oils AND qualify for these freebies!