Spearmint is a perennial plant that grows 11–40 inches tall and flourishes in temperate climates. It is widely used in gums, candies, and dental products for its minty taste, and it can also be used to support healthy gums and teeth. Spearmint has been used for centuries for its digestive benefits and to promote healthy respiratory function. Its sweet, refreshing aroma is cleansing and uplifting, making it ideal to help clear the mind and evoke a positive mood. Spearmint essential oil is very different from Peppermint, making it a milder option to use on children and those with sensitive skin. In cooking, Spearmint is frequently used in salads, drinks, and desserts; but it can also be used in home-made salad dressings and to marinate meats.
- Promotes digestion and helps reduce occasional stomach upset
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Provides a refreshing aroma that clears the mind and uplifts mood
- Promotes oral health
- Diffuse to promote focus and uplift mood
- Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for healthy gums and fresh breath
- Add a drop or two to any dessert, drink, salad, or entrée for flavoring and to promote digestion
- For occasional stomach upset, add 1–2 drops to water and drink
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Contact me for details on how to get the best prices on your oils!