I wanted to tell you a little bit about one of my very favorite oil blends today – GROUNDING BLEND!
Goodness, where would I be without this blend? Woodsy, warm, grounding, refreshing, calming, soothing…this blend is great for absolutely everyone.
A perfect blend of Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile (hence the gorgeous blue color!) in Fractionated Coconut Oil, this blend offers an enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and relaxation. Spruce, one of the oils in Grounding Blend, was used by Native Americans for health and spiritual reasons and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile can ease anxious feelings, while Frankincense provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
- Promotes a whole body sense of relaxation
- May help ease anxious feelings
- Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance
- Begin and end your day by putting Grounding Blend on the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day and night.
- Grounding Blend is a great oil blend to use during an AromaTouch Hand Massage.
- Apply Grounding Blend to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
- Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calming, soothing environment.
Some of our favorite ways to use Grounding Blend:
- In a diffuser with Wild Orange to calm and uplift – very much needed on cold winter days.
- In a roller bottle (it’s already diluted) to help calm, relax and think clearly
- Mixed with Calming Blend for a toddler tamer blend (or mama tamer!) What’s your favorite way to use Grounding Blend?