Oregano Essential Oil:
One of the most powerful oils, Oregano essential oil has been used for centuries for its cleansing and immune-boosting properties. The primary chemical components of Oregano are carvacol and thymol, both in the phenols group, which possess purifying and antioxidant properties. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano; only one to two drops is needed. Also, please dilute this very hot oils when applying topically, and take extra care when using on children and sensitive skin.
One drop taken daily can help maintain healthy immune function; Oregano should be taken more frequently when seasonal threats are high or as needed to further boost immunity. When diffused, Oregano acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends and can help maintain healthy respiratory function.
- Put two to three drops in veggie capsule to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Add 10 drops to a spray bottle full of water for a last-minute counter spray.
- Oregano is an excellent source of antioxidants.*
- Add one drop in place of one tablespoon ground oregano to your favorite Italian dishes.
- Supports healthy digestion.*
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
Though not my favorite in the smell category (I won’t be diffusing this one!), these powerful benefits make it one of my top choices for boosting immune systems. I personally like adding it to my most potent immune boosting roller blends along with Protective Blend, Melissa, Arborvitae, and Black Pepper.
Want to learn about the oil brand I personally love and trust? Contact me!