I made this on a day that the kiddos played through nap time, and were in need of some soothing support. Bath time is always a hit, especially when they can “season” their bath with sprinkles of Lavender + Wild Orange bath salts. Smells like a crazy expensive spa, and helps get them ready to actually sleep. Should have done this before the “nap” time. It’s a wonderful combination for both children and adults.
Bath Time Bliss recipe:
- 1 cup unscented Epsom salts
- 4 drops Certified Pure Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 drops Certified Pure Wild Orange Essential Oil
Add a handful under running water and enjoy the soothing, spa-like benefits!
Lavender Essential Oil Benefits:
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feeling and promotes peaceful sleep* (email me to find out which brand is the ONLY brand to take internally – others do not have the testing necessary to ensure purity and could be cut with synthetics and chemical fillers – super toxic!)
- Helps ease feelings of tension.*
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be Lavender’s most notable qualities. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
Wild Orange Essential Oil Benefits:
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
- Provides antioxidants, which are essential to overall health*
- Uplifting to the mind and body
Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of our top selling essential oils due to its energizing aroma and multiple health benefits.* High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to support healthy immune system function when seasonal threats are high.* As with many citrus peel oils, Wild Orange contains powerful antioxidants that help maintain overall health.* It can be taken daily to cleanse the body* or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner. Diffusing Wild Orange will energize and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air. Wild Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.