Lemon Essential Oil:
Lemon essential oil is a wonderful natural detoxification oil – great oil to drink in your water* every day! (This is different than drinking lemon juice as the essential oils comes from the rind.) What an easy way to combat environmental toxins and keep your cells clean and healthy! It is also uplifting to the mood and a wonderful natural cleanser that can be used to create your own natural, inexpensive, cleaning products.
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- Diffuse to promote a positive mood.
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Put on rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
- Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.
*As mentioned many times, not all oils and brands are created equal. PLEASE do not ingest any essential oil you find at a health food store. These could be extremely toxic. Follow all label warnings and instructions. Before I knew any better, I bought a bottle of Lemon “essential oil” from a healthfood store…the label instructions said to only diffuse, not even apply to skin, let alone drink it. It also claimed to be 100% Lemon essential oil. IF it was truly 100% Lemon essential oil, it would have been safe to drink. Well, that nasty bottle of “essential oil” went straight to the trash!
THIS is why I am so passionate about saving you the time, energy and money by sharing what I’ve learned. Want to know the company I know, love and trust? Contact me.